New Star Foodservice 42849 Enameled Aluminum Lime Squeezer, Green

February 15, 2017 - Comment

Want a healthy drink? get juicing with an enameled heavy duty die casting aluminum lime squeezer by new star foodservice. Product Features Heavy duty die cast aluminum Made from cast aluminum Extract all the juice without the rind, pulp or seeds – and get every last drop Great for lemon, lime, small citrus fruits and

Buy Now! $14.45Amazon.com Price
(as of November 17, 2017 7:07 pm UTC - Details)

Want a healthy drink? get juicing with an enameled heavy duty die casting aluminum lime squeezer by new star foodservice.

Product Features

  • Heavy duty die cast aluminum
  • Made from cast aluminum
  • Extract all the juice without the rind, pulp or seeds – and get every last drop
  • Great for lemon, lime, small citrus fruits and vegetables like cherry tomatoes, etc
  • Long lasting, moisture, heat, and stain resistant enamel coating won’t rust or react to citrus juices, dishwasher safe

Comments

bimmer says:

A fine lime squeezer I’ve been using this lime squeezer for 2 or 3 months now. I’ve gone through a couple of bags of Costco limes – must be about 80 total. The squeezer still works as well as when new. I place the cut lime-half with the cut face toward the the bottom with holes. When squeezed, it turns the lime inside out. This gets 90% of the juice out. Then if you reverse the lime, you can get the other 10%, but you have to hold the squeezer sideways as the skin is covering the drain holes. Mostly I just do the…

C J says:

Works well and appears well-built This works quite well. The reviews seemed to say that it squeezed out every last drop of juice. I’ve found that not to be quite the case as some of the pulp gets pushed out through the holes and so doesn’t release its juice. Still it does do a pretty decent job and it is effortless to use. I bought it specifically for limes, because I have a Mexican lime tree which is prolific and the limes are much too small for the electric juicer I use for lemons and oranges. This juicer works perfect for…

AjayLA says:

Great value and convenience, but expect to replace it every few years This citrus press is a great value and saves a lot of time when using more than a quarter of a lime. I’ve bought this twice. Both units seem strong, and I haven’t had any trouble with either, despite my squeezing them pretty hard. The first one lasted a few years until the paint started to peel. I usually washed it by hand immediately after using it, but it sometimes went in the dishwasher, which might have hastened its deterioration. The second one started showing signs of paint wear pretty…

Comments are disabled for this post.

The owner of this website Norman Burr is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.