TINDERALA Lemon Squeezer, Manual Citrus Juicer with Heavy Duty Design, Anti-corrosive Dishwasher Safe – Silver
A solid lime squeezer with this kind of quality and efficiency is not something you can find everyday. 18/10 stainless steel has been molded into a fine quality lime juicer that is sturdy enough to extract the very last drop of juice even from the hardest and largest lemons. The design is stylish and hassle
A solid lime squeezer with this kind of quality and efficiency is not something you can find everyday. 18/10 stainless steel has been molded into a fine quality lime juicer that is sturdy enough to extract the very last drop of juice even from the hardest and largest lemons. The design is stylish and hassle free. All you have to do is cut the lemon or lime in half, place one-half in the juicer and gently press the two handles. The longer handles offer extra leverage so that you do not have to struggle to press them together. The grooves in the juicer guide the juice without splashing it all over. Prepare your favorite citrus drink in a blink. We take all the hassle off the cleaning process too.
- PREMIUM QUALITY IN DESIGN AND MATERIAL The sturdy built of the stainless steel lemon squeezer allows you to extract lemon or other juice from the fruits without a hassle. This lemon juicer helps you to extract every single drop of juice and flavor leaving the skin and the seeds behind.
- FAST AND EFFICIENT 2.8 diameter allows both big/small size fruit. Do not waste time and lime juice trying to squeeze them with your bare fingers. Your hands will not be stained with lemon juice by using this tool.
- ULTRA EASY TO CLEAN Simply place this high-end lime squeezer in the dishwasher or rinse it with water and a mild detergent after use. Do not forget to wipe it thoroughly.
- AN INVESTMENT FOR A LIFETIME The solid lemon press made of 18/10 stainless steel will not bend, rust or break due to excessive usage. Invest in one manual lime juicer that comes with an extended life span.
- TIPS TO GET MORE JUICE Cut the fruit into halves. Put one of them into the squeezer. Pls note the flesh section should face down while the peel section should face up. If you put it in wrong direction, the juice may spray out and you cannot get all the juice. Pls remember to pick up the seeds, or the juice may get a little bitter.
The owner of this website Norman Burr is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.